Dear SFTMA Members,
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION OF AMMA DELEGATES CONFERENCE (ADC) & AMMA GAMES CARNIVAL (AGC)
We are pleased to notify you that the 42nd Annual AMMA Delegates Conference (ADC) will be held as follows:-
- Date: Sunday, 6th August 2017
- Time: 9.00am (the ADC will be followed by lunch)
- Venue: Syeun Hotel, Ipoh – 88, Jalan Sultan Abdul Jalil, 30300 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia,
- Phone: +60 5-253 8889
We are also delighted that the long-awaited Games Carnival is back again and will be held on the 4th – 5th of August at the same location. SFTMA Sports Teams are almost in place to participate in the Games Carnival (Football, Netball, Bowling, Badminton and Tug of War). We are looking for two Malayalam quiz participants. Youths are encouraged to get in touch with us to register as participant or supporter. Please contact any one of us below should you be interested.
The cost for participation is as follows:
- Games Carnival (Players / Supporters) – to cover costs of meals and games expenses RM 60/person – Deadline to register is July 10, 2017
- Pre-ADC Gala Dinner with entertainment at Syeun Hotel – RM90/person – Deadline to register is July 15, 2017
- Delegates at ADC – RM70/per delegate (SFTMA will subsidize 50% (RM35) of this cost only) – Maximum number of Life Members that can participate is 30 (Thirty). Therefore, registration to attend is on first-come first served basis. Deadline to register is July 15, 2017
- All of the above cost excludes transportation and accommodation. Contact us for information.
We hope that you will consider taking some time off your busy schedule to join us at this important annual event that brings our Malayalee Community from around Malaysia together for fun and fellowship which culminates with the ADC and a luncheon on Sunday, 6th August, 2017. The programme is attached for your reference.
For our planning purpose, kindly contact any one of SFTMA Committee Members listed below to register for the above events before the deadlines indicated above.
- Hon. Treasurer: Mr. Vanugopal Menon, E: email@example.com, HP: 019-315-4305
- Secretary: Mr. Shaqeel Prakash, E: firstname.lastname@example.org, HP: 012-3373327
- Sports Leader: Mr. Murali, E: email@example.com, HP: 012-3923619
- Assistant Sports Leader: Ms. Sunita, E: firstname.lastname@example.org, HP: 013-205-8143
Thanking you in advance.
H/P: 016 6201240